TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess you'd call this creation, BMW-Bird. Dude took an 89 T-Bird and grafted on BMW headlights, grille, and maybe bumper. Oh don't forget the "nitrogen" air ride suspension, etc... Unique.

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1989-Ford-Thunderbird-SuperCoupe-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ489849063

1989 Thunderbird Sc 5spd manual w/110,000 orginal km B.C Car Body Modifications inludes shaved door handles, Body Kit,Custom Front end BMW Xneon Headlights custom grill. Aftermarket intercooler K&N Filter Overdriven supercharger pulley, Complete Nitrogen Air ride suspension 4 control, New Cataltic Converter Air cared runs great . Pioneer Head unit two 12 kicker subs Apline speakers Sony amps and electronic crossover. also included complete parts car $6100obo $6100obo

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All that and he didn't tint the windows or put on custom rims. Personally I don't like the car, I think it's too smooth on the side (no body side molding, no door handle, etc.). Not my cup of tea but hey it's different.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Definately different, but makes that bird look ricey to me...... i wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It is unique, a little too unique for me.

·
pendejo
430 Posts
I actually kind of like it, It looks really well done. I like the way the front end looks, It just doesn't flow well with that Thunderbird quarter window. Looks good from the doors forward... I guess maybe I just don't like Thunderbirds.
:zwall:

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
It's the Jimmy Durante edition!

·
Super Moderator
10,374 Posts
I'd still buy that over a cougar........just sayin.
So; you're one of those... Anti Cougar-ites, eh?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ythrdCsOFJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I guess you'd call this creation, BMW-Bird. Dude took an 89 T-Bird and grafted on BMW headlights, grille, and maybe bumper. Oh don't forget the "nitrogen" air ride suspension, etc... Unique.
You dont like the "nitrogen" air suspension ? Its a good alternative instead of running an air compressor.

Only a fool would pick that....thing.....over one of these, Just sayin :D
... I would choose neither. Just sayin. ;)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Another cougar hater :(. I own a supercoupe and a cougar, love my supercoupe, but I'll always like my cougar more
I didnt say that directly. I personally dont care for the Cougar, but im not really a "hater"; they are exactly the same as the Tbirds. Dont care much for the Mark either. Dont care much for the Tbird nowadays. :( Cars just dont get me excited like they used to.

Ive owned dozens of Tbirds, a coupler Marks and not a single Cougar. Personal preference, and at least 5 of them were donated for free. Never had anybody offer me a free cougar. Anybody ???

Is that your personal vehicle ? Its .. unique. ( Do you really want my opinion ?? ) :tongue:

This BMW Tbird is childs play compared to what I daydream about doing with the car but I know if I posted a couple on this site you guys would laugh at me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I didnt say that directly. I personally dont care for the Cougar, but im not really a "hater"; they are exactly the same as the Tbirds. Dont care much for the Mark either. Dont care much for the Tbird nowadays. :( Cars just dont get me excited like they used to.

Ive owned dozens of Tbirds, a coupler Marks and not a single Cougar. Personal preference, and at least 5 of them were donated for free. Never had anybody offer me a free cougar. Anybody ???

Is that your personal vehicle ? Its .. unique. ( Do you really want my opinion ?? ) :tongue:
Yep, its my daily driver. You should get a cougar! You'll love it:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You dont like the "nitrogen" air suspension ? Its a good alternative instead of running an air compressor.
No I've just never heard of anyone using Nitrogen, it makes sense though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts