TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been looking at my 95 Cougar's hood line and front bumper dubiously since I got her about 6 months ago.
Luckily enough, I got ina pushing match with a P71 and broke my header, other wise I'd have never known that she had one.
I have an idea that would change the face of my Cougar, and I'm just wondering if anyone else has already done any nose work to their "Bird or Cougs...
Show me what you've done, or any leads you have to xeon (?) kits, etc.

Thanks!1
SCoville

·
Banned
575 Posts
Vie put on sc , early and late model tbird and cougar bumpers..imo sc front bumper looks the best then the 94 95 tbird bumper...all bolted up no problem..you can use a 96 97 cougar hood header panel and headlights for a very nice look.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
You can also take a sawzall to the bumper cover/header and open her up for more airflow to the radiator.
Or, cut two longitudinal slits in the hood, raise it up, and weld perforated sheet metal into the gap for a DIY cowl hood.
Because racecar.

·
Banned
575 Posts
I have some 94 sc sideskirts, 6 piece I may part with..they fit cougars, 4 plastic pieces and the 2 aluminum parts factory black..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94 6 piece eh? I had a Xeon kit that came with my Tbird that just looked sinister... Let me research the look... I'm open to combos ,, mixing up all three, except the hood. I'm thinking doing something with a 72 camper special hood... I'll post pix in a few minutes of what I'm working with here.
Caio for now

·
Banned
575 Posts
My 94 bird has the xeon skirts and supercoupe bumpers and looks amazing,I will soon install my 3in vfn cowlhood to complete it..car is champagne in color and I did custom black pinstripes and black bumpers , skirts and hood..
Hopefully my engine will be done soon,is love to drive it before it gets snowed in. The u.p is no good for mn12s.

I have also used the fake lund hood scoops but cut out the front on the scoops and underneath on the hood so they were functional, mine even came with a screen to make them look real and I just left a little surface to epoxy them to..Lol I want to do it to my wife's jeep but she went let me..I already painted the grill red,calipers and red pin stripes..its silver with Grey trim and the red looks great on it,I think.

Yes all 97 30ths technically have the sport package, the spoiler was optional though.
Sweet, now I want one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts