TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get rid of some body panels and the interior of my cars before scrapping them. If you live close to lawton, OK (73505) then feel free to come get some stuff.

front seats and body panels except fenders (you pick) 10 each
fenders 7 each or 10 for two
back seats 12 tan or gray leather

The cars are a white 97 thunderbird and green 93 cougar. I will pull whatever panels you want as the cars are still intact. Just let me know. I hate to junk them if someone needs them. The 93 has tan seats and the 97 has grey seats.

I am not willing to ship at this time. Sorry but it's just a pain.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
No shipping on the fenders.. That sucks.. Zip code is 48154 in case you change your mind.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Comet, i have a set of good fenders on my parts car i would be willing to ship if you can come up with a way to get them delivered for a price your willing to pay... my zip is 59601. :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife gave me till July 31st. Maybe another week for the 97.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Fenders

(paintme205)fenders 7 each or 10 for two

What color green? Light green or Dark green?
I have a 95 Cougar (dark green)and a Wal-Mart shopping cart destroyed the driver side front fender last winter and needs replaced.

·
Registered
893 Posts
pics of the seats possibly? also how are the trim panels on the 97's dash? color unimportant, just unbroken. are the mirrors broke? and 97 tail lights and led panels? im an hour or so from lawton.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(paintme205)fenders 7 each or 10 for two

What color green? Light green or Dark green?
I have a 95 Cougar (dark green)and a Wal-Mart shopping cart destroyed the driver side front fender last winter and needs replaced.
It's dark green.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics of the seats possibly? also how are the trim panels on the 97's dash? color unimportant, just unbroken. are the mirrors broke? and 97 tail lights and led panels? im an hour or so from lawton.
The trim panels are in decent shape. What are you looking for exactly? The mirrors are all good. are you looking for interior or exterior? I have the taillight and the passenger side led but no drivers side.

Ill get a better pic of the rear seat when it quits raining.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The trim panels are in decent shape. What are you looking for exactly? The mirrors are all good. are you looking for interior or exterior? I have the taillight and the passenger side led but no drivers side.
Man that DS seat looks tore up, but it's got potential. And don't worry bout better pics, those will work.
Let's see... I got a 94 bird that needs a matching set of LED's and tails, because either the PS or DS has a 97 panel already, and I'd rather have the 97 style on it. It then needs the cluster and radio surround panels because those are basically in pieces held together with electrical tape. Switching to a 97 cluster wouldn't bother me, if I can get the cluster and wiring with it. It needs a PS exterior mirror. Needs the wiring for the OD button and maybe the button too. This car has been tore up, guess that's why I got it for so cheap.

Then my Cougar could use that 97's hood, header panel, headlight housings, DS inner fender cover, and DS exterior mirror. It wouldn't happen to be pearl would it? If not I can just get the stuff painted I guess.

How much would you want for all that? I'd have to wait til sometime after Monday to come get the stuff. I could even bring some tools and pull the parts off myself if that helps you any.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paint me did you see my post on the plastic cladding on the outside of the vehicle from that 97 if you still have it? I only need the driverside now if possible.
I saw it. Was trying to see how hard it would be to take off. You can have all the driverside for 20 plus shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The side panels are gone funktastic. I don't think you wanted to pay the 45+ to ship them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts