TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
no kidding, too bad there isn't one within an hour and a half from me, :( thanks anyways.

·
Registered
251 Posts
theres one 5 minutes from me.....ive never ate there and i have lived here over a year

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Greenbird-

I love you. That is all.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Biggie95 said:
theres one 5 minutes from me.....ive never ate there and i have lived here over a year
you don't know what your missing, dood, ;)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chorizon said:
no kidding, too bad there isn't one within an hour and a half from me, :( thanks anyways.
We just got one last summer, it's expensive so I don't go there much, but w/ BOGO, I'll be there all week.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
lol, the closest one is in san antonio, yeah it's a little pricy but their subs are well worth it, the subway here just started to toast their subs as well but still aren't even close.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Man you all must be out of the loop. The one down here gives out coupons for the "25th Anniversary"...and there's a BOGO coupon in the packet. I've got a few friends that work there...so I've got several of them.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JeffTBird93 said:
Man you all must be out of the loop. The one down here gives out coupons for the "25th Anniversary"...and there's a BOGO coupon in the packet. I've got a few friends that work there...so I've got several of them.
I printed out that coupon 6 or 7 times. In B+W, the same two people saw me 3 or 4 times each. Either they are supposed to honor printed coupons, or they don't give a sh*t.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts