TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My beloved 97 Sport was stolen from my garage on the East side of Milwaukee sometime this morning.

License # WI 764-JNW

Pretty distinctive. Side molding delete, SC side skirts, SVT wheels with Pirelli P-Zeros, A&A front fascia w/fog lights, gray leather interior with SHO driver's seat, shaved trunk lid..

Help me find the *******s that took it.

My garage has been broken into four times within the last two years and they usually clean out my tools.

Any help appreciated.

(414) 467-1806

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Sorry to see this :mad: Good luck man on getting her back and not trashed , And get a local posse going .

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Damn, I love the look of that car. Hope you get it back in good shape.

·
Super Moderator
11,872 Posts
Posted this at SCCoA for you.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130856

So sorry to hear you've got to deal with this sh!t.

Wow, four break-ins in two years. I can't imagine having to deal with that. I know after the 1st or 2nd break in I'd have rigged my garage with some kind of booby traps for the F*$&ers.

Anyway, best wishes getting it back.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.

I've changed the locks, put an automatic closer on the door so my wife can't drive off and leave it open and, after my last break-in about a month ago, bought a camera system which is sitting on my dining table. If it had been installed they would have taken that too. The last time they hooked the overhead release and opened the o/h door. This time I think my wife left the side door unlocked but they would have had to come through my neighbors' yards on either side because I have a fence.

I must have left the keys on the seat last night because I was sitting there fiddling with an ac inverter before I got out and I can't find my keys. The car won't start unless the unlock button on the remote is pushed and that stumps a lot of people.

I now have to change the remote and the locks on my house and my rent house.

Now I have to get my old SHO back on the ground so I have a DD.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Wow that is crazy. Where on the east side do you live? I used to live in Shorewood. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll do you one better and start a thread on BrewCity. Sorry about that bud.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
No ****, I used to live on Bartlett and Capital right by the post office. Love the area, but I can see how it can be trying with the college punks. Worst is in the summer for sure. Hey if worst comes to worst you can have my Thunderbird, I'm done with it. You just have to figure out how to get it to start. Joking aside, hope you find it.

edit: I made a thread for you on BrewCityMuscle.com

·
Registered
799 Posts
You need to move and/or buy a big gun or a rabid pitbull!

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
German Shepherd dog is a serious dog if you want some active security.

·
Super Moderator
11,872 Posts
You need to move and/or buy a big gun or a rabid pitbull!
German Shepherd dog is a serious dog if you want some active security.
That's what I was thinking. A rottweiler AKA rotti or a Doberman or one of the dogs listed above in the garage would've put a stop to that BS.

If they didn't get bit the barking would've alerted you to something going on in the garage.

Dogs are some of the cheapest and most effective means of security. The preferred choice of junk yards for years!

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went to change the dip switches on my door opener and didn't even have a screwdriver.

They got the rest of my tools. The last time they left 2 sets of sockets and a couple of ratchets. They missed a couple of extensions and my torque wrench.

The belt sander that I bought to replace the one that was stolen time before last was in the trunk and they got my router and bits. They even took my stapler.

It has to be the same people coming back.

I changed the deadbolt on the side door of the garage yesterday. Today I'm rekeying all of the locks to my house and reprogramming the remotes.

They have all of my keys and the keys to my wife's car.

I don't want a g*******d dog. I want to be able to walk out to my garage and find the tool I need when I need it without having to go through 14 locks.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
It sickens me to hear of your troubles, you gotta get the coppers all over this ****. You tools are identifiable, you car is even more so.

Catch these scumbags and lock them away.:mad:

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
It's probably some drugheads that live close to you since its happened multiple times. Those hind of people will steal anything not nailed down. If I caught someone stealing my stuff or my car I'd probably shoot em. At the very least I'd beat them down so bad they wouldn't come within 5 miles of my house. I hate thieves it should be like the old days. Get caught stealing, we cut off your hand.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Man, that's a good looking bird! Hopefully you'll get it back in good shape. Hope you find it!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
10,303 Posts
Hate to say it, but it's probably someone you know. People suck these days; I blame oxycotton, but it used to be crack; wtf... :facepalm:

If it gets people to quit crack, that's some bad sh*t. :eek:

Cameras are cheap; hide them, find out who it is, then have a serious talk with them.

Wearing a Hannibal Lecter face mask to the interview, and taking it off immediately might communicate the level of your concern. :)

Make them feel all... Vulnerable. :)

A blowtorch is completely optional, but as far as possibilities go, I recommend a gasoline blowtorch; lighting it and pumping it up, with them tied to a chair usually will take care of any unresolved property issues. :)

As far as it goes, a propane torch is considered crass; at least go oxyacetylene. :tongue:

Jailtime would be a drag, but the satisfaction of removing a drug-addicted thief makes it almost worthwhile; they should give awards, and this **** would be over with. :)

You might have noticed, I'm not a good Role Model, lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts