TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any explain to how to do the bolt circle conversion and run 18x9 cobra R's on my 1993 5.0 tbird is it hard or very easy need the hole info to do it myself.

·
Registered
56 Posts
what's the likelihood that the entire rear knuckle off the cobra would simply swap in? are they substantially different? I love my 17" MasItaly Shadows, but I want to move to a nice 18" SSR wheel set after I finish up my Mark 8 swap (and potentially have the opportunity to swap in a decent big brake kit, maybe a 2-piece rotor setup), and obviously that's not possible with the stock spindle setup.

·
Registered
56 Posts
well... damn. i'm getting closer and closer to abandoning the MN12 platform and just going back to something else. i was hoping i could use the MN12 as a cheap dual-use project car/road course car, but it's looking more and more like i'm trying to squeeze a bit much blood from a stone with all that.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well... damn. i'm getting closer and closer to abandoning the MN12 platform and just going back to something else. i was hoping i could use the MN12 as a cheap dual-use project car/road course car, but it's looking more and more like i'm trying to squeeze a bit much blood from a stone with all that.
there just rims..the mn12 isnt a bad roads course car at all considering you'll out run any mustang through a turn other then a cobra r stang. and as for the brakes there is discount brake or what ever the company is that advertises on here.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm running Cobra R Brembo 4-piston calipers in front with 13" rotors and 11.65" Cobra rotors in the rear. It stops pretty good ;), what more do you want to do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts