TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be starting the process of replacing my front suspension. I know some of these bolts are going to be a PI TA to get off. I would rather just put new bolts in with the new ucas and lcas. What are the bolt sizes I would need to replace the shock mount bolt. UCA bolts exct..I'm having a hard time finding any part numbers or size information on this. Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
7,529 Posts
They are specialty bolts, you won’t be able to buy new ones. The only bolt that is ever a problem is the lower shock bolt, so try to get that out first. If that comes out, then the rest will be fine to remove and reuse. If the lower shock bolt needs to be cut out, then you will have to get a used set from someone on here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i agree with mad mikey probably best to just reuse them. If you need to get a new one I think that if you take a ruler and count the threads for every inch it will give you some info on the bolt specs. not sure if that's correct check with a hardware store maybe

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
i agree with mad mikey probably best to just reuse them. If you need to get a new one I think that if you take a ruler and count the threads for every inch it will give you some info on the bolt specs. not sure if that's correct check with a hardware store maybe
They are metric, specialty grade / with tangs on them, etc .. probably not going to find anything close to this at a hardware store.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
If you need any bolts, let me know.

You won't find anything like these at Lowe's.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
You Da Man JCO!

Nice to see someone here has spares that they're willing to share.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts