TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
did a search nothing came up ,i need to know what bolts to order for my engine can anyone help me out,i mean i got the intake manifold,block front cover,heads,head swap article parts,but i havent taken my old engine out and i really dont know if ill have to buy some new bolts or not,like the intake manifold it has 22 bolts if im correct,talked to max and no picture came up on his screen,couldnt tell me if the bolts would even fit,okay heres my situation,i got my old motor and all the bolts i just wanna know if some of them will fit and does anyone have a solution to this problem thanks tccoa

TRB

·
Registered
809 Posts
They should all fit if you have the Romeo PI heads. I think the Windsor heads need a few new front cover bolts because they are bigger and you may have to drill the upper front cover bolt hole out. Just the ones that go to the new heads.

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
281_tuner said:
did a search nothing came up ,i need to know what bolts to order for my engine can anyone help me out,i mean i got the intake manifold,block front cover,heads,head swap article parts,but i havent taken my old engine out and i really dont know if ill have to buy some new bolts or not,like the intake manifold it has 22 bolts if im correct,talked to max and no picture came up on his screen,couldnt tell me if the bolts would even fit,okay heres my situation,i got my old motor and all the bolts i just wanna know if some of them will fit and does anyone have a solution to this problem thanks tccoa

TRB
I believe the manifold bolts will carry over. The new head bolts are p/n F5AZ-6065-A and you need 20 of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts