TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what its off of but i pulled it from a base model 91 with sc kit on it. only paid 20 for her.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
does it have an led strip along the back? thats the same on i have!!! lol. in silver.. that tape is there because the led strip falls out after time.. lol. sweet find. i may just yank teh light out of mine and fill it with body filler...
i think it is the best looking spoiler for the birds.. IMHO

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure why the tape was there but no led strip. looked damn good on that bird tho.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
yeah. i love it... so no led bar huh? wierd. mine has it, but its broken in half, and the screw mounts are screwed up.... i am gonna just fill it in.. or make my own led strip.

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool cool. whats this thing off of? i started to mount mine today and it sits perfect. like it was meant for it

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
rear spolier ?

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
mine came with it.. i was told it wasnt stock, but it looks really nice on the birds....
EDIT: btw.. whers your computer desk?!?!?! lmfao

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the grey legs you see in the first pic are my desk. that on the floor is a project. lol

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the girl has one i have the other

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
very nice... i will try to get a pic or two up of how the wing looks on the car... the clearcoat is peeling a bit on mine, but i will get to that this summer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts