TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight is friday night, and yes my friend I'm Bored. Being that I work at night and my body is used to this shift......so I decided to go out to my garage and put up some peg board and start building a work area.....so then it is 4am here and I'm somewhat finished ....but then I had alittle too much beer while I was working..HA. :D .so I'm off to bed.
anyother night workers out there? :confused:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I work 6pm - 3 am. It's only for another 3 months then I am done with that shift.

The things that suck is I miss all the good TV shows. I gotta get Tivo. And I have a hard time going to bed if the sun is up and sometimes it is by the time I actually feel like getting to bed.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Before I enlisted I worked a 2:30-10:30PM shift at the local NBC station. After that, I did my best and most efficient automotive work between the hours of midnight and 5am. Working by myself I always got nearly twice as much done working in the wee hours of the morning as doing anything during daylight, with or without help...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Im on 3-11s, and it isnt too bad, except on fridays and sats, because I dont get out and get started drinking till 12, and hell everyone else has been drinking for a few hours, and are pretty smashed, and well to catch up it is quite painful...... I still do my share of matching them, but I would much rather work the day time shifts. But now that im getting my own hotel, ill be on the managers 8a-6p, 10a-8p, mid shifts ,not too early but not too late to get out....... Im stoked.

Chris

·
Registered
460 Posts
Midinight to noon for a week and then I switch to noon to midnight half way through my hitch. Switch over day is a pain. Midnight to Noon, then 6 to 6, then Noon to Midnight. I'm a zombie on those days.

It's still better them when I was working 28 days from midnight to noon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts