TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting around to putting my nitrous kit in my cougar, but I'm running into issues of where to mount my bottle. I want to put it in the trunk but I've got a 15lb bottle which takes up a ton of room, my trunk space is limited because I'm about to conver the floor of the trunk into one huge speaker box (flat board with speakers mounted in it, if you've done it you know what I'm talking about) am I going to have to go with a smaller bottle or two? do I need to cut up my passenger side seat and mount like four little bottles together so I can just flip up the seat bottom when I wanna race? (I'm kidding about that btw :D )

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I just put mine (15lb bottle) all the way to the back, parallel with the rear seat back

Normally you want to try and run it turned the other way, but other people run their bottles sideways (in other cars) and this seems to work fine. Jus tmay not be able to get as much use out of the bottle as if it were turned the other way..... but I don't know that for certain.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
if space is limited, get a smaller bottle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts