TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up rl's 91 XR7. Look for it in the NASA American Iron series this summer :D

god I love the MN12. :D

Consequently I'm selling my 96 sport. I've come tot he realization that I cant afford to do what I want with it. So it's being sold for cougar mod money, need a 6 pt cage and a 5 T5. ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not planning on it realy. I want the 3:73s for the cougar. The Lmaf has to stay because the EEC was tuned, not just a chip. And I dont wanna fiddle with the pullies again. And I'll keep the 3" exhaust on iit. Hopefully "14.9 @ 93" and "235 hp, 340 tq" will be good for sellin :D Those are based on 190rwhp and 273 rw tq (not a spike), and the 20% loss of the 4R70W.
want it? :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Hey tbirdfive0, Poughkeepsie huh? What is the formerly all woman's college there? I need it for the crossword puzzle that is in the school paper today :)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
very nice purchase man.. i was about to take out a loan to get that thing... i couldn't watch it on e-bay any longer... dont waste your time with a stock t-5, go for the tremec baby.... congrats, you just made one more person jealous...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not gunna need the tremec :) I'll be road racing iit, not near as hard as drag racing a 5 spd. I'm thinking "world class". lol should suit me. Not sure about clutch, I'll need to be shifting both ways. Lightweight flywheel is a must.

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
If you sell the bird what are you going to do for a daily driver?? How long do you havfe to pay it off. I am lucky I guess mines paid off this Oct. Hopefully sooner..

Later,
jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts