TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may get thrashed for this but oh well.I found this on the lot for $7500.00.

02 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V.Mainly for the wife.30 mpg 6 speed and 180bhp/175btq for zippyness.

So far I am happy with it.Comfortable car.Plenty of room inside.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Nice find, looks good in red. I know I don't have to warn you but please no typeR badges lol. Whats the mileage on the clock?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh,Type R is .5 fwhp.

70k on the clock.$1000 down and $6500 owed.

The car will stay stock besides some suspension upgrades later on.This thing handles like it is on rails.So I may set it up for road course or something.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work at a dealer.I can find anything.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Find a real car then...LOL, you asked for it!
Find me one that gets the mileage this does for the price I paid and I would have.For now this will do.I like it.

Nice looking little nissan. For some reason I've always kinda like those little things. Friend has one and she drives that thing like it's a 4-door go-kart.
Ya this thing is good on the corners.It really turns the fun factor up.Kinda makes me want to put off the Supercharger for the Bird and start on suspension instead.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've heard that the insurance on those can get pretty high...but nice ride!

The Spec-V puts it in a higher insurance range.And lets not forget the color!I pay extra for that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The Spec-V puts it in a higher insurance range.And lets not forget the color!I pay extra for that.:rolleyes:
you know, i hear that alot and maybe its just me but when is the last time an insurace company asked you what color your car is. and if so if you go rattlecan that thing flat black will they give you a discount???

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
you know, i hear that alot and maybe its just me but when is the last time an insurace company asked you what color your car is. and if so if you go rattlecan that thing flat black will they give you a discount???
They have your VIN.

I paid $750 for my '89 Ranger V6 5-speed 4x4 with 25mpg, but it's a piece. Still runs fine, but not a road-trip vehicle. About an hour driving max. I'm looking at a '96 S-10 with 85k for $2k. We'll see if it's good enough to buy. I think I'll keep both trucks. The '89 would be my camping/winter rig, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts