TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
I call urban myth. A 3 year old is too big to crawl through one of those little 6x6" doors on the vending machines IMO

·
Registered
635 Posts
I dont think the AP would just write a story for the intentions of it being dubbed an urban myth.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
SVT2888 said:
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2005/05/21/mn_boy_trapped_inelk102.jpg
Okay now I think it couldve happened but I still have my skepticisms

·
Registered
269 Posts
How did he get inside when the door opens into the machine so you cant stick your hand in and just grab a toy, unless he can squeeze himself dodn to like two inches I say its an urban myth and if you ever see one of those machines just try to put your hand in there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My Cougar said:
How did he get inside when the door opens into the machine so you cant stick your hand in and just grab a toy, unless he can squeeze himself dodn to like two inches I say its an urban myth and if you ever see one of those machines just try to put your hand in there.
The door thing was probably broken or he is one clever kid but its sounds to crazy to be true but i have heard of crazier things being true.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I"m more apt to believe that the top or side, where ever they load the toys, was open (or became opened)and thats how he got in. Since mom didn't seem to concerned at first, i suspect she had a hand at getting the child in there to begin with.

·
Registered
269 Posts
goodguy said:
I"m more apt to believe that the top or side, where ever they load the toys, was open (or became opened)and thats how he got in. Since mom didn't seem to concerned at first, i suspect she had a hand at getting the child in there to begin with.

That sounds like a better explanation. and I quote myself " scince it was at wal*mart" :D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
goodguy said:
Since mom didn't seem to concerned at first, i suspect she had a hand at getting the child in there to begin with.
My Cougar said:
Makes sense, scince it was at wal*mart.

Either way. It is darn funny.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My Cougar said:

Not always true. The store i worked at if you pushed the door open you would block the prize shoot so you couldnt reach up and just grab something. But there is a large space down there behind the shoot where the toy would end up so you dont have to squeeze it out of a two inch slot and force it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts