TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i wanna add seafoam through the brake booster tube thingey but im not sure at exactly what part to add it to, ive done a lot of searching but i havn't found a good pic or discription of where it is, any help would be much appriciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? i know this should probably be in the brake section but i wanna put seafoam in and that has to do with the engine, now i know where the brake booster tube is but it just splits up into 4 other tubes and i wanna make sure i dont get seafoam where it shouldn't go

·
Registered
178 Posts
What excactly is "Seafoam"?? Maybe if you can tell me that I might be able to help you. If you put that stuff in the booster main line it will just suck right into the intake. But, if you are trying to put that stuff in the main line while it's running, good luck, it won't want to idle.

Over and out,

Clay

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The brake booster is directly behind your master brake cylinder or the spot you put brake fluid (drivers side) theres a rubber hose going into it. I just pulled it off and very very slowly would pour it in. The vacuum from the engine should suck it in if you pour slowly enough. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks, i just wanted to make sure i didn't put it in anywhere it souldn't go

seafoam cleans out the carbon and junk in your engine, im gonna need to have a buddy on the pedal when i pour it in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts