TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was prob asked before a hundred times: I read some post but still have questions:

I warped another pair of rotors and have had it. I want to get bigger rotors.

Which kind or should I say SIZE should I get? and do I have to upgrade the calipers in order to do this? I read stuff about getting mustang rotors and then having them drilled to our bold pattern. I like the cobra's but wanted to know if theres something cheaper.

I have 15" wheels and plan on uprgrading to 16's or 17's, so I need something that I can use with all.

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
You have some choices:

"Baer Claw" offers a complete bolt on set up, 13" plain rotors pre-drilled for 41/4" bolt pattern and PBR calibers for $795.00.

"Stainless Steel Brakes" has one for $770.00

And then you can get the '94 to 2000 Cobra calipers powder coated in a few colors and 13" crossed drilled and slotted rotors including stainless steel brake lines made by Russell from "Disc Brakes R Us" for $548.95. But with the last set up you will have to drill out your bracket holes a little and buy the larger bolts yourself as well as have a machine shop re-drill the rotors to fit . There is a how-to article on the www.MN12Performance.com site for this job.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts