TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice deal on this. He is pretty much getting $150 after the shipping. I paid a lot more for my rebuilt one. Bumpy...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Davis not trying to get in your business but maybe if you dropped your price...$20 less than what Summit or Jegs sells it for with a warranty is not going to make someone want to jump on it...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Considering you still need to pay their "Delivery and Handling Charge" of $11.95, that puts me at least $30 cheaper. Also, I don't need to sell it, but thanks for your opinion.

·
Registered
163 Posts
what would I have to do to put this in my 94 bird with the crappy non trac lok diff?? Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm curious.

·
Registered
101 Posts
pretty much a complete rebuild of the pumpkin except the trac-loc of course
Huh?? You meant except for the ring and pinion gears right?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You have to take them out to put the Trac Lock in. This is a great chance to change your gears, if you wanted. 3.55 won't require a tune, 3.73 or 4.10s for more performance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You have to take them out to put the Trac Lock in. This is a great chance to change your gears, if you wanted. 3.55 won't require a tune, 3.73 or 4.10s for more performance.
I understand that lol. He said that his product contains everything to rebuild your differential except the trac loc, when his product that he is selling is the trac loc. Thats why I said you meant you will still NEED ring and pinion gears instead the trac loc with spyder gears and carrier because that is what he is selling. Sorry for the confusion...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just found out that he was responding to what Lx40thbird said, my bad....gotcha some free bumps tho haha :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
joe what's the difference between the OEM trac-loc and the FR? i'm gonna start accumulating parts for my build and this seems like a cool deal

1 - 20 of 29 Posts