TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by some old Hulk Hogan clips, I decided to try the breakfast of champions this morning, a few raw eggs cracked into a glass.

What a drink it was, yuck! But I'm still feeling more energetic than I have in a while so I suppose it works. Just thought I'd share...anyone have tips on other good energetic food and/or drinks?

·
Registered
664 Posts
DHightower said:
Inspired by some old Hulk Hogan clips, I decided to try the breakfast of champions this morning, a few raw eggs cracked into a glass.

What a drink it was, yuck! But I'm still feeling more energetic than I have in a while so I suppose it works. Just thought I'd share...anyone have tips on other good energetic food and/or drinks?
See in all reality all it does is give you protein, and maybe a sore stomach, Your more engery is just a mentality if anything

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
drink a small cup of coke or dr pepper or whatever and then drop the egg in there and drink up
done that a few times
but now i have that protein powder stuff....

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Adding protein supplements to your body doesn't perk you up, it just helps your muscles heal and rebuild quicker after any activity. The fact that you added protein leads me to believe that you're not gettting enough in your diet. Having the eggs probably helped you feel awake because in reality on a physiological level your body wasn't exerting as much energy to keep up with your day. Also, are you getting a good night's rest on a regular basis?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good nights rest on a regular basis....not really, my bed is uncomfortable and wakes me up a lot. Makes nights pretty restless. It may just be that my diet is crap, I could believe that.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Bad diet and lack of sleep would contribute to that. Sleep is when your body heals, so if you're not sleeping well, a shot of protein would help repair your muscles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts