TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Excursion is laying behind our body shop, must have been a brutal fire the 3rd pic is the dash board!
and the last pic is a random 1971 Mustang Mach 1 Rotting on our lot....sad...

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
eh, that'll buff out!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wow, that'll buff right out, lol, :D

jeez, man, what a friggin' waste. nice pics.

crud, 93lx just beat me to it, lol.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
tee hee. i make sure i do that with my tbird now too, just in case!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
JustinH said:
yeah next time he'll learn to shut the cruise control off with the button, not the brake pedal
wow, are you supposed to do that? crap, last time i used it i didn't shut it off with the switch, just the brake....................*sniff, sniff* you smell that? uh, oh, i'll be back in a sec, just got to make sure my bird isn't barbeque!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
it's a recall for the trucks, so make sure you do it on your new f150 stinger.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ha ha, it was just my toast that got burnt, lol, anyhoo, didn't they say that the faulty switch wasn't just used in the trucks? i think i heard or saw that somewhere.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Its just another 4th of July tragedy!
Next time they will know to keep the sparklers far away from daddys truck.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Who owns the Mach?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Dang, it's a sad thing to see that Mach rotting away. I've always had a soft spot for those big horses (my dad had a 73 Mach). Is somebody going to restore that or let it rot into dust?

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Thats a shame. I had a 73 that an old lady totaled and I used the cash to buy my bird back in 95.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Such a shame to see that Mach rust.

·
The Parts Guy
7,421 Posts
Man, that reminds me of my old 82 K-30. Poor baby. We had just restored the entire truck when a brand new PS line broke and caught the truck on fire.

Here's what it looks like right now. I'll finish it after I'm done with my 90 XR7 and another MN12:

-Rod

·
Registered
246 Posts
Does anyone know if that cruise control button problem has cropped up in any other makes of vehicle?
For example, my wife's Plymouth Voyager?

·
Registered
658 Posts
93 lx said:
it's a recall for the trucks, so make sure you do it on your new f150 stinger.
What years of Ford trucks is the recall for? I wander if my new (new to me) '99 5.4L Expedition Eddie Bauer edition is effected by this.

Shane

·
Registered
344 Posts
quick35th said:
What years of Ford trucks is the recall for? I wander if my new (new to me) '99 5.4L Expedition Eddie Bauer edition is effected by this.

Shane

I dont think so, my parents 00 ecpedition was in that recall, but i think that 00 was as for back as it went.

Jon

·
Administrator
14,211 Posts
Fires <a href="http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=61751">suck</a>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts