TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i am thinking about having a meet at one of the local buffalo wild wings locations, sit around bs and show of the cars. I was thinking end of march? just wondering if anyone likes the idea, i mean we have not had a meet here in a while! so i thought i would throw something out there see if i can get any bites on it. let me know what everyone thinks and we will go from there. thanks everyone!

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sounds good! I dought that the roads will be ready for the Bird by then. I would bring the truck.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What Do you michigan members think...a bdubs lunch meet or we can do a bbq meet at a park of some sort...? We have had very good turn outs on the bbq meets that have been planned couldd wait til the end of april to do the bbq meet? Let me know what you guys think wanna get eveyone togeather for a big meet.

Thanks,

Jonathan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello, I might be able to make it. I introduce myself in the n00b section if you all wanna look. It's still a bit away for me to say, but if things work out either one should work for me, I'll know early/mid march. I'd like this to be a large turn out and mid day works best, its about a 2.5 hour drive.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Why not do a bdubs meet sooner, in the winter, as a meet just for everyone to hang out, and then do an outdoors bbq when weather is more appropriate?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am down for a meet somewhere.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Gotcha, cool, just wondering if there was to be a mini-meet before that meet at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something. The Mark VIII is hibernating and the Tbird is being driven in the snow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts