TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me I want to build a super fast motor for my MN12, but I have no idea what I'm doing and I have problems with searching! Yeah thinking about using a big block Chevy motor with some PI heads, throw a couple gerbil wheels with a supercharged turbo in there as well. Gonna be off the hook yo!

Rant over, lock delete whatever....

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
:uppoint::uppoint::rofl:

HOLD on.....

:gotsearch

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

C.Hill

·
Super Moderator
17,034 Posts
Help me I want to build a super fast motor for my MN12, but I have no idea what I'm doing and I have problems with searching! Yeah thinking about using a big block Chevy motor with some PI heads, throw a couple gerbil wheels with a supercharged turbo in there as well. Gonna be off the hook yo!

Rant over, lock delete whatever....

whats PI mean?

can i put PI heads on a 3.8? i cant decide between that or putting the supercoupe supercharger on it. will it hold up?

...off topic, whats a jmod?

:D

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
whats PI mean?

can i put PI heads on a 3.8? i cant decide between that or putting the supercoupe supercharger on it. will it hold up?

...off topic, whats a jmod?

:D
you need those police interceptor heads, they are awesome for flow rate!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I personally would run some Honda 4cyl VTEC heads on it, one on each side of that v-8. Once VTEC hits it’s all over man!?!?!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking for more torque. Will a 5.9 cummins and 727 bolt in?
Naw, Dodge used a different bell housing on the diesels. Which is a bummer, cause I'm trying to figure out how to top my current project.:D

Mike

·
Registered
619 Posts
i see a lot of hondas with the big muffler on their cars they say it adds 15 horsepower, I was wondering if i could put one of those mufflers on my exhaust and get the same power?. I have never seen one on a V8 though...so i could be going faster and be custom at the same time!!! im killin two birds with one stone!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
espically if you run 2,thats 30 horse.but you have to be carefull you dont blow the welds on the intake manifold cause the floor will fall out.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Dude I added 2 VTecs one in front and one in the rear now I have ALL WHEEL DRIVE. I guess since its technically all wheel drive at that point, a WRX STi motor is a direct swap.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Dude I added 2 VTecs one in front and one in the rear now I have ALL WHEEL DRIVE. I guess since its technically all wheel drive at that point, a WRX STi motor is a direct swap.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-Lnfpulwjc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

1 - 20 of 69 Posts