TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a re-post, but I couldn't find the info i needed. What are the sizes for the corner (front and rear), back up, and the inside marker lights. I'm thinking 3157 for rear lights, maybe 3156 for the back-up lights Can somebody guide me? :confused:

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
3157 for brake lights
3157 for front turn signals
3157 for inner parking lights
3157 for back-up lights

basically 3157 and 3156 are the same..i know the reverse lights are 3156 but I put 3157 bulbs in it anyway..as a matter of fact i have 3457 bulbs in my brake lights with no problems..*3457 not pictucred*

-Mike

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember reading about the 3457's. I'm thinking about those because I want to tint my rear lights like cougarcragar did. I think I'm going to look for some brighter lights for the back-ups, i just need to be careful that I don't melt the housing. Do the make silverstar's for the backup lights?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
yes they make silverstars in many applications..but they light up amber 3157 size silverstar...i recommend getting those hyper white pepboys 3157 bulbs..and put them in the reverse spot...trust me you'll fall in love with how white it is and the blue tint isnt too extreme

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts