TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all these other intake options that are out now is the bullit still the best bet for a n/a big bore? seems most of the guys testing them out at md are s/d'd or if they are n/a aren't seeing good gains from the other intakes. so im just wondering if its still the best choice so i can be on the look out for a good deal on one.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Remember Joe Cooper Ford? Talk to Eric about the dusty 4.6 intake he has upstairs. Is $500 a good deal on a bullit intake?

I don't know if that is a complete kit or what. If it's still there he will let it go at dealer cost. They don't sell frpp anymore.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
unless that big bore is gonna see way past 7k on the shifts, an Extrude-Honed Bullit intake should suffice for all but the most extreme race-only type setups......Johnny Langton's shifting at over 7k with his setup....i dont remember if he posted a dyno sheet, but im sure it can still make some gravy up there

$500 is a damn good deal, even if it's just the manifold....could probably buy the rest of the install kit use for another few hundered bucks.....but nothing beats a free SVO intake + some cash back in hand :D :headbang:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts