TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow MN-12 enthusiasts. I allowed my son to drive mine and he wrecked it. Totaled to be more precise, and I have the wheels and tires (no damage at all) available for someone in need of them. I'm asking $900 and they have new tires on them. Posted in the North Dallas CL. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4539439624.html

If you know of anyone needing a great set of awesome Bullit's, (Thank you Brad and company @ The Custom Wheel Shop!!) pm me or send them to the Cl posting please. Sad to see my baby go. I will also be posting the sound system for it. I found another T-Bird locally, so may not need / want to sell, but tossing it out there in case someone wants them.

Regards
Alan

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Oh, man, I'm so sorry to read this ...

... glad to see you found another Bird to swap the parts onto.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, sorry I didn't put it in the original post, both bags deployed, he walked away with "bag burns" to his right arm and lost hearing in his left ear. All's well now though. Thank you for your kind words. I found a 94' here locally that I'm seriously considering, it has 67xxx original miles on it and looks to be in really great shape. It's white with grey interior. I really love these cars......Mine was so good to me too.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Wow. I hope that hearing loss is temporary or partial.

That '94 sounds like a nice car. 67K for a '94 is really low mileage ... if the odo isn't broken.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Ouch, looks a lot like the damage mine sustained. I am still thinking of fixing mine, but every day it sits is another nail in the coffin. I also am about to start cannibalizing it for my other cars. Why drive around on floppy UCA ball joints when it has ~8000 miles on all of the front suspension and part of the steering.

My passenger, my daughter, go nailed pretty good by the air bag, I had a pretty serious rash on my arm, which now that I think about it, ended up being a pretty substantial lump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts