TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those behind on current events, here's a pretty picture for people to look at.

Yes it fits under the stock hood, yes I installed it myself, yes it turned my car into even more of a freak.

I hit the rollers the 19th...

·
Registered
615 Posts
Chad do you have to get it tuned now? Can't wait to see what kind of numbers it lays down.

Congrats

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be tuning it again to upgrade to the SCT software and see what numbers it puts down at the same time. That's next weekend. :)

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
cant wait for the numbers either...looks good:thumbsup:

·
8,239 Posts
About freggin time dude. You are going to see huge gains with that pi intake was the major cork in the whole project. Welcome to the overpriced intake manifold club.

JH

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
if it gets you gains at those power levels, its hard to call it overpriced, but i know what ya mean

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S-Trim, the loud style. :D Although it's on my list to get an SQ one of these days...

Yeah Justin, it's already amazing. I hit boost 500 RPM's sooner and the throttle response is unbelieveable.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
chadg said:
S-Trim, the loud style. :D Although it's on my list to get an SQ one of these days...

Yeah Justin, it's already amazing. I hit boost 500 RPM's sooner and the throttle response is unbelieveable.
Hmm, I'm smellin 10's there. I REEEEALLY hope I can make that tune. That'd be sweet.
-Thomas

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am really thinking about the BUllitt intake, but I am curious as to whether the gains I will get from it are wortht the money fo rth eintake, all the parts I need to install it, the esxpensive Throttle body, and so forth or just get the riechard, looks a bit easier to install. By the way I am staying NA for now

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
JustinH said:
About freggin time dude. You are going to see huge gains with that pi intake was the major cork in the whole project. Welcome to the overpriced intake manifold club.

JH

Hey, I wanna join tha club also, but havent had luck finding an intake...

Anyways, car looks really nice chad, good job.. There's nothing more satisfactory when you work on your own car, although some times you wan tto kick it..:tongue: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh i've had more than my fair share of words with this car... :)

Perv, I'd have to say normally the gains arn't worth it N/A unless you're going for every HP possible. Yes, it will get you small gains across the whole range of power, but you're going to be spending about $1400 to get there unless you score a deal.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
BIG PERV said:
I am really thinking about the BUllitt intake, but I am curious as to whether the gains I will get from it are wortht the money fo rth eintake, all the parts I need to install it, the esxpensive Throttle body, and so forth or just get the riechard, looks a bit easier to install. By the way I am staying NA for now
i gained 17rwhp when i got my bullitt intake i have a n./a set up i got ported renegade raceing npi heads and pi cams i got the bullit intake with the bbk 62mm tbody and the alt for $500 so if you look around theres some deals .

chad did you get the intake ported or not ?

Jurgen

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
man.. i wanna join the red tbird bullit intake club :(

hehehehe

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
ya... sounds like a squeaky water pump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts