TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let y'all know...

The Bullitt style gauge faces are now available.

http://www.geocities.com/slhrbacek/BullittGauges.html

I make these myself and can make any alterations per requests. But, the more alterations that need to be made, the longer it can take.

The standard Bullitt style gauge faces will have tick marks at 5 & 10 MPH increments, and the tachometer will have tick marks at every 200 RPM, to keep the tach from looking "too busy". The tach in the photo is a little "too busy" with tick marks at every 100 RPM.

I am currently working on an SC gauge cluster, which would include a 145 MPH speedometer and boost gauge. But the 145 MPH speedometer would be available for LX owners, just let me know.

The faces shown in the picture will fit 1994-1996 models. 1991-1993 models are the same, with the exception of fuel and voltage gauges in opposite positions.

If anybody is interested, just let me know.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Just send me an email, or private message. I seem to check the PM thing more often, though.

Or, if anyone has any ideas for a new design that they haven't seen available yet, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im very interested in those bullitt gauges
my gauge cluster is on a 93 5.0 lx and looks exactly the same
i would love to see a price for those it its not too steep id seriously consider it, those look great....and thanks for all the work you must have put into them

thanks
ryan

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I think they look pretty good myself. But I also think you should offer a "Calm" and a "Busy" tach, because I like that busy tach you've got pictured there.

Good work!

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew I'd forget something...

After all that typing, I forgot to indicate what the price would be.

Gauges printed out all together on 8 1/2" x 11" sheet: $30
You would have to cut them out yourselves. It's not that hard, it's just time consuming. If you are in college, it would be a much more fun thing to do instead of homework. :)

Gauges cut out and ready to be installed: $45

I guess if you want something special, we'd have to talk about any price changes.

At the current moment, I have to limit myself to plain faced gauges, in other words, no designs or bitmaps to be used as backgrounds.

I can make the gauges as "busy" or as "calm" as anyone wants.

Once again, many thanks.

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why, yes....eh

I have had some interest from Canada (or as Homer Simpson referred to it as "America Junior"). More specifically, a SC with a 220 km/h speedometer.

I am working on it now. I'm actually working on the 140 mph speedometer and then I'll convert it to km/h.

Here is the link to the thread that contains the info...

Click Here

I've got the 120 mph speedometer done (as can be seen at my gauge site ) and these can easily be changed to km/h.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd really like to know when you've got them going for '97 models . . .

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As of right now, I have nothing to go by for the 1997 T-Birds and Cougars. Maybe if I find a 1996 or newer Taurus in the boneyard, I might be able to scavenge those gauge faces.

But until then, I've got nothing on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts