TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just hate it when you car starts making a new noise and you just know it's not a good noise. Well I don't know what the heck is loose on the car but something sure is. Whenever I make a rather sharp and quick left turn I can feel something thumping under my car. Feels like it is right under my butt. I know something has got to be loose but what? The sharper and faster I take the turn the louder it gets but the speed of the thumping never seems to change. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Maybe it's B2K? :D Could it be the shocks?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
B2K is a black boy band. They sing a song called "Bump, bump, bump".

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the same exact problem...any ideas?

·
Registered
50 Posts
bushings or broken front coil spring(believe me when I swapped in my Koni's and E's one of my front springs was broken and you couldn't tell by driving it all you had was that clunk).

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I have it fixed. Seems after looking under the front bumper that I was missing a few plastic push pins that hold the lower air dam to the front bumper. I put a couple nut and bolts to hold it in place until I can find something better to replace them with and now the bump, bump, bump is gone. I can still hear some rattling comming from the front but I didn't put a bolt in every hole that was missing a pin so I'm sure once I get them all secured down that all the noise will cease.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts