Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(2) AOD Flexplates

JVC CD Player

Full Face Helmet size M

Alpine Type S 6x9 SOLD!!

ISSPRO Trans Oil Tempurature Guage SOLD Pending

HUSKY Oil Cans (1 is empty 2 are full but have dents)

Ford C9 302 heads with hardened seats and press in studs. SOLD!!

14" Slotted Mags

Racing Bucket seat

Camshaft (not sure if the make is Lunati or not but do have the grind sheet) currently on ebay http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120559618904&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also have a 28 spline 8.8" ford trac loc buts its not for the irs.
2 speed density 302 ecms
1 ford flex fan with 2 different spacers
2 ford distributor modules (little box style)
and one set of factory 5.0L headers from fox body

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest i have no idea bud, i was hoping someone could shed light on that myself

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Im sure it will seeing how it just goes off the fluid temperature. And the T-lok should work for any 8.8 housing.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I'd be interested in the Trans Oil temp if it's still available. How much?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
You can still use the locker in the IRS housing im pretty sure

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speakers are sold, sorry i didnt update... and they dont fit without modification in our cars

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just the carrier, i used the 3.55s that it came with. and again make me an offer.... really people i dont get insulted that easily ;)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Why did you leave the 87-91 F-series XLT Lariat dash surround attached to the radio?

I'm looking at it, and wondering why it looks familiar and then I realize its the same as the one in my 1989 F-150 Lariat, haha. :p

Do those speakers fit on Thunderbirds? I have a 1989.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why did you leave the 87-91 F-series XLT Lariat dash surround attached to the radio?

I'm looking at it, and wondering why it looks familiar and then I realize its the same as the one in my 1989 F-150 Lariat, haha. :p

Do those speakers fit on Thunderbirds? I have a 1989.
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD... i had it installed in my truck, i took the picture with it still in cus i havent pulled it out of the surround yet lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
as for trading, im not looking for anything in particular, any performance parts... to be honest im selling, buying, trading a lot of performance parts because im trying to open a performance parts store :) and not just new stuff, theres always a kid like me looking for a cheap way to go fast, ive bought a lot of used parts in my day i think everyone else will too

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD... i had it installed in my truck, i took the picture with it still in cus i havent pulled it out of the surround yet lol
Haha, awesome. What variety of truck do you have? Besides it being an 87-91 Fseries Lariat. :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts