TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering.....
How many people would be interested in buying a video that was just burnouts, slides and overall messing around with cars, and a few trucks. My friends and I have over 3 hrs of micellenious videos of 3rd and 4th generation F-Bodies, MN12's V-6's and V-8's and even some FWD burnouts which I think are kinda cool because I see so much RWD burnouts, something differnet is always cool. Also there are ford Rangers, Dodge Dakota and Rams, Ford 5.0 F-150 that sounds so good with flowmasters!:uppoint:

Also would anyone like to see some "field hopping" where we did donuts in fields and get stuck almost, some good 5 gear rev limiting action! Mudding.

We would edit the crap burnouts out and add some music to the background. (You could still hear that great sound of V-8's and rubber!) I guarentee you would not be dissappointed.

How much would you pay for a DVD or VHS copy? :2huh: It would probably be 1 to 2 hrs!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
lol why dont u just post it for free? I can understand that u wanna make some money, but i doubt too many ppl are gonna b interested for more than 5 bucks.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
dont mean to put a damper on your plans, but youll have a hard time selling a video on the internet at any price. as soon as someone with the knowledge gets their hands on it, its gonna be free to anyone that wants it. even with dvds its still going to get bootlegged. besides that, i dont know if youd sell enough to make it worth putting together, especially on dvd.

on the other hand, im sure everyone would enjoy the video itself. i say go for it, but just let people download it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Since I live in the Ice Age, I'd rather get the DVD for $10 than download the stuff with my 56k connection. Cablevision has been promising my building a hookup for 2 years now. :mad:

Jim

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Don't get me wrong. I'm right on top of technology, there is nothing I can do to get a cable connection at this time. It's not up to me, it's up to the cable company. So because of them I feel like I live in the Ice Age. Plus, I'd still love to have the DVD even if I could download the movie so that I could just pop the DVD in and watch it on the big screen instead of having to burn it myself to watch it.

Jim

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
95LX said:
...there is nothing I can do to get a cable connection at this time.

Jim
DSL?
Sat?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I subscribe to Cablevision so it would be much cheaper to get a cable connection through the cable company. I mean I do have access to broadband at school. Like I said, I'd still take the DVD over having to download and burn the videos onto a DVD on my own.

Jim

·
Registered
161 Posts
Heck...I'mm too cheap cheap to get a cable connection or the like....J/K..I had to use this 56k connection until they could offer cable in this area...and since they do now, I'mm gonna be gettin it....Anyways..back to the topic, I would like to buy the DVD so then I could pop it in and watch it...It would take too much time to download and then burn it...that's my 2 cents

Wes

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the process

Were in the process of making the video now but we want to add more in the spring. Since I live in Ohio and it's been snowing the last 3 weeks it might be awhile before it comes out in production!
Be patient and Keep Burning out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts