TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend for my wedding anny we went to Busch Gardens in VA, it was a great time, they are having there halloween type thing

http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/va/default.aspx

It was great, my son rode every single ride, talk about being proud,lol.

It was a great time, the weekend before that we went to the Outer Banks, and that was GREAT also.

But i just wanted to say if you guys live near Busch Gardens, GO they close at the end of this month.

Ill try and get some pics up this afternoon.

Tyler

·
Registered
513 Posts
I used to have season tickets, but I have not been in a few years.
But that place is great.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
did you poke around colonial williamsburg while you were there?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
...It was a great time, the weekend before that we went to the Outer Banks, and that was GREAT also.
This used to be the best time of the year to go to Nags Head, or OBX as they call it now. It's changed a lot over the years but I suspect it's still not as crowded now as it was a month ago.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Our Houston Sixflags Astroworld is closing for good at the end of the season :(
But yeah, Busch Gardens is fun :D

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Busch Gardens is the shizz. I WAS going to go this weekend...but this hurricane might just rearrange a few things here and there.

Last time I went there a few months ago, her sister and I went on all the roller coasters, all 3 of us onboth water attractions...and I <b>broke my fiancee of her fear of roller coasters!</b>:zbounce: I was waiting to go on some crappy junk one that her sister wanted to go on, and she starts waving and saying she's next, she's coming with, etc. I was like ok...let me see if she'll really do it, and she did! Next time...I told her she's going on SheiKra, Kumba, and Montu with me. She agreed, so we'll see...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts