TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was driving home yesterday, and got behind these 3 people i didnt even know. well they were killing the speed limit, so i thought i'd have a little fun. anywho, as i was getting ready to pass this guy we pass a sp. everyone else slows down and i had to lock them up. pulled over and he told me to stay while he found the other two. (one of them wasnt breaking the speed limit supposedly). anyway all three of us got charged with reckless driving/drag racing, and i didnt even know the guys! sucks.

·
Registered
610 Posts
junkyardbird said:
was driving home yesterday, and got behind these 3 people i didnt even know. well they were killing the speed limit, so i thought i'd have a little fun. anywho, as i was getting ready to pass this guy we pass a sp. everyone else slows down and i had to lock them up. pulled over and he told me to stay while he found the other two. (one of them wasnt breaking the speed limit supposedly). anyway all three of us got charged with reckless driving/drag racing, and i didnt even know the guys! sucks.
Gotta pay if you're gonna play dude. Suck it up and just pay it.

Jim Long

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
This your first ticket? Ask the judge to lower the fine and/or points. Dress nice, and be respectfull, but NOT an a$$ki$$er.

How much over? more than 30 over and you might as well kiss your license goodbye.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i definately don't have a problem with paying the price for it. next time i go two to three times the speed limit it will be on a track, where it's legal. sucks i had to learn the hard way. they don't have tickets here, but i'll lose my license. no big deal since i'm moving back to the states, though. thanks for the advice, i'll try not to suck up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts