TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I already have a Mark VIII but my lil brother is buying this 90 SC with 140k with 15k on built motor and trans. This was this guys show car for years and he just got married and needs money to buy a camper for him and his wife. So anyways what do think its only 2800 bux. It has Eibach lowering springs, CAI, full Flowmaster catback exhaust, a bunch of lil polished aluminum pieces and 17 inch chrome cobras with good tires. Plus all new suspension pieces (bushings, tie rods and what nots

·
Super Moderator
7,660 Posts
Keep the SC for yourself, and sell your mark to your little brother! I see its a 5-speed too! Very nice car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant sell my Mark VIII I already cock blocked him on it once LOL. We went to look at it at the same time and I beat him to the bank. We found another 92 SC with 100,000 miles with blown head gasket but mint inside with only one dent on the rear quarter for 1000 too.He gonna try to buy it too its silver.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
nice car but its a repaint, it's battery is well out of warrenty, and I would ask him why the motor was rebuilt and whether or not the block was decked and the heads were machined. Little details. Also judging from the ac compressor the sc has rust, how about an under body shot, all the typical fail points, rear suspension, doors, rockers, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its gonna get repainted but the motor got rebuilt because he is a gear head just like his dad. The tranny got rebuilt because the car was a auto so he got a stick so he rebuilt it before he put it in (no need to put it in have it fail and pull it out). the underside is all good from what i could see and it drives super tight. He has a donor car so if we need any parts he would hook us up.

PS the battery is getting replaced with optima (thats all we use).

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
S.c.

Sweeeeeeeeeet car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts