TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the C&L Trueflow Intake Plenum on supercoupe performance fit under the stock hood??

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I had the trickflow plenum a while back, it fit fine. Besides the C&L amongst other brands are designed to fit underneath the stock hood anyway.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, wasnt sure just because it was curved as opposed to the stock one

appreciate it

·
Registered
974 Posts
I had the trickflow plenum a while back, it fit fine. Besides the C&L amongst other brands are designed to fit underneath the stock hood anyway.
Do you still have that plenum?

The trickflow plenum... did that have all the necessary fittings needed? I know that the mustang ones lack a vacuum fitting and i'm wondering if the trick flow one supposidly meant for our cars has ALL the correct vaccum lines for a bolt on install. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Do you still have that plenum?

The trickflow plenum... did that have all the necessary fittings needed? I know that the mustang ones lack a vacuum fitting and i'm wondering if the trick flow one supposidly meant for our cars has ALL the correct vaccum lines for a bolt on install. Thanks!
It was way back like in '06, i had sold the bird to my sis-in-law, then i sold the plenum to a friend with a mustang, then i ended up buying back the same bird a year later. So that plenum is resting upon a mustang intake somewhere in Elk Grove now. :( Otherwise, trust me, it would still be installed right now.

But I do remember, not having to make any modifications to make it work. It was literally a bolt-on and bolt-off piece for me.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
does the C&L Trueflow Intake Plenum on supercoupe performance fit under the stock hood??
Yes it does, I have it on my car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts