TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys since the mustang guys are alot like us(car wise i mean) lol i figured id stop in there on one of their forums. v6mustang.com well i was asking around there on the point of doing a CAI tube out of a regualr old exhaust pipe. and there was a good point brought up do dipute the fact that the metal will heat up thus deeming it pointless to put a metal tube as supposed to PVC or just leaving it stock. what one guy said was, and had a whole writeup on it, was that it takes a while for the air to be heated up by the heat readiating off the metal tube. and since the air does not just "sit" inside the tube and that it is always moving through it that the fact that puting a metal tube will NOT hurt the preformance

http://www.asbclan.com/rellik/cai.html

i gues this guy Rellik is a big timer over there like Lonnie or Dirtygog or Darrin is to us.

just seing what you guys think. im not here to say hes wrong or we are right. just looking at opinions.

Dean

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true but then that doesn;t look all that spiffy to me....not to mention if u don;t NEED to then that's saved money. i would think about doing that if i had other things i was going to use the wrap for.

what you other guys think on that article?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts