TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are some ideas of meets in all regions of cali.

~??? - Street Legal @ California Dragway *Fontana*

~March 3rd - Open test and tune @ Famosa Dragway *Bakersfield*
~March 9th & 23rd, April 6th, May 11th & 25th, June 1st, 22nd & 29th, July 20th...1/8 mile track Drag racing @ racelegal.com *San Diego*

~April 22nd - Fabulous Fords Forever @ Knotts Berry Farm *Buena Park/ Orange County*
  • Pre-Meet @ Denny's down the street then pics at a park afterwards
  • For directions click here
  • Gates open for entry cars @ ???
  • Gates open for spectators @ ???

Everyone is more than welcome to add to this list or set a meet.

·
Registered
955 Posts
ill be at famosa on the 3rd..... count me in !!!!!!!!!!

BTW good sticky mike!!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
That's good that you’re planning ahead and being a reasonable CD. Makes for a fun year....:thumbsup: Is some one crying? lol

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heheh no im not the cd....this chapter isnt active enough for someone to step up. half of them are either gone/sold thier cars/or have meets but dont let the est of know of them...its all good its a busy state

·
Super Moderator
13,644 Posts
Newest (Temporary) Member of CA Chapter

Hi, I'm an East-coaster that's going to be working in Hollywood for the next month or longer depending on how the project runs. My flight is on Monday. Will attempt to make it to Famoso on the 3rd - work schedule permitting.

I'd like to meet the infamous Porkchop.

Me: Wow, It's great to be in California.
Co-worker: Yea, may be we'll see some stars - Look! There's Brad and Angelina!
Me: They're so yesterday. OMG!! There's PORKCHOP!!!!!
Co-worker: Who???
Me: He's a world class actor. Didn't you see "How do YOU eat a Reese's?" and his follow up movie "You asked or it TCCoA"?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
heheh no im not the cd....this chapter isnt active enough for someone to step up. half of them are either gone/sold thier cars/or have meets but dont let the est of know of them...its all good its a busy state

He's right. Some of us are meeting in 2 weeks actually.

·
Super Moderator
13,644 Posts
ill be at famosa on the 3rd..... count me in !!!!!!!!!!

BTW good sticky mike!!

Anybody else up for Famosa on the 3rd? I'm planning on going.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Summer Madness show in Bakersfield. Its a truck run, but it will be the place for the Official Baggedbirds meet in 2007.

June 8-10

- Dan

·
Registered
172 Posts
i realize that as far as most californians are concerned, the state pretty much ends at san Fran/Oakland area. but, can we real northern Californians have something??
even if it was something as simple as a bar&grill/resturant meet? Scot/Yuba city/redbluff/chico guys & gals help me out here. i definitely know that there are quite a few of us around. hell, i'd even settle for a parking lot meet & greet on one of those "good-guys" style car shows/ swap meets.

i really think we can do better than the occasional bay area (best that nor-cal can do) meets.

am i off on this or are we just silent and understated. we can do better IMO. we should step up and show the MID-CAL(sanfran to fresno) and so-cal guys & gals that there are definitely mn12s and marks up here too.

post or PM me and we can DEFINITELY do something.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I wouldn't mind driving up to like chico or marysville, there are a few of us in Sacramento and surrounding areas..

- Screamin Bird (sac, and I haven't officially met him yet, I drove by him)
- Byrd of Thunder (rancho, my old neighborhood, also haven't met yet)

·
Registered
172 Posts
sacto would be fine with me. what we need to do is get more than just you and me and we'll have half the bettle done from there!!!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts