TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for my copy and starting to play, who else plays on ps3??

·
Registered
52 Posts
I play mw3 on 360, I played some black ops 2 yesterday at a friends house though, it seemed cool from what little I played.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havnt played much myself. i am liking the new maps though...

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Just picked up Black ops 2 on 360 ... probably the most violent game I have to date but im only on the 2nd level so far. Its pretty awesome so far.

Also recently picked up:
Halo 4 - finished Campaign already, going to start on Spartan Ops. Pretty good but campaign felt a little short. Enjoyed the new guns and graphics, but story didnt make sense in a few parts.
MOH:Warfighter, half way through. Just like Battlefield 3, but different, I dont care for the story at all.
DOOM3 BFG, havent taken it out of the package yet.

Im not so big on the Online multiplayer .. too many kids or people who take the game way too seriously.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far the game a bunch of issues, like freezing the system. I don't have any freezing problems, but I still can't play 2 players online with my son.....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ive got it on the 360. So far I felt there needs to be more maps for online multiplayer and the campaign mode seems like some sort of tutorial that any monkey can get through...
Im addicted to these games so I play them when im bored but it the new release hasn't impressed me much to be honest or maybe im just burnt out and need to be out in the garage instead? haha

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Fun fact, the female character in the Call of Duty series, graduated from my High School!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thinking of getting BO2 for PC, but I'm pretty burnt out from the last 5 COD games...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts