TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Ur message man. I'll drop U a line this weeknd prolly sinday.
Im comin back to get my stuff(car and a few misc. parts here and there) around thanksgiving) and may need a ride from the BR airport to the Budget rent a truck location.
Thanks man good looking out
B

·
Registered
598 Posts
Paddycake said:
Got Ur message man. I'll drop U a line this weeknd prolly sinday.
Im comin back to get my stuff(car and a few misc. parts here and there) around thanksgiving) and may need a ride from the BR airport to the Budget rent a truck location.
Thanks man good looking out
B
Not a problem man, glad you made it out ok. That still sucks about the Cougar! Let me know as soon as you can when you are coming down as I am trying to go see my son Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be back in NOLA by then but I'll drive up to BR to get you. Either drop me a line or call when you get time.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wel shift since UR in Nola I'll be coming into there( saves U some gas) also work is looking like it's going to not let me off for the week of Thanksgiving.... (but the 900 dollars extra on my paycheck will serve to stem my anger for a while). Looks like I'm going to need a 15 foot moving van and flatbed trailer( hello Penske yah I need one of these since I'm moving to ________ oh yah can I get unlimited miles and a few extra days -evil grin)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts