TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calling all eastern MA. MN12ers and FN10ers...Cruise Nights

Hello all,

There are many cruise nights across Massachusetts and since I have my Cat back on the road I am out and about during the week. Fuddruckers has a great cruise night on Thursday night starting at about 5pm at the Fuddruckers restaurant on Rt 1 north in Saugas. I should be there every Thursday and its really a great get together with about 200 cars showing up every week.

The Liberty Tree Mall has a cruise night every Wed night and its also a fun time. If any other MN12ers and FN10ers would like to get together please come on by or if there are nother meets around MA just let me know.

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
343 Posts
Mark McCormack said:
Hello all,

There are many cruise nights across Massachusetts and since I have my Cat back on the road I am out and about during the week. Fuddruckers has a great cruise night on Thursday night starting at about 5pm at the Fuddruckers restaurant on Rt 1 north in Saugas. I should be there every Thursday and its really a great get together with about 200 cars showing up every week.

The Liberty Mall has a cruise night every Wed night and its also a fun time. If any other MN12ers and FN10ers would like to get together please come on by or if there are nother meets around MA just let me know.

Regards

Mark
Where in the hell is the liberty mall .......

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Mark...good to see you back.
There is a meet august 7th at NE Dragway. $100 for four hours of track time. Maximum of 30 cars so you can get in alot of runs. I'll be there with my SHO, J-rob and Jordan will be there with their 4.6s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts