·
Registered
799 Posts
Jimmy Spencer
Mike Wallace

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
wow all of them eh? thats a collection i want to see a pic of...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Get all your diecast off of Ebay. Don't pay retail.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Here you go...

<a href="http://www.collectiveracing.com/wcstnd96.html">1996</a>
<a href="http://www.collectiveracing.com/wcstnd97.html">1997</a>

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Wow, good luck finding some of those. You want Busch cars too or just strictly Cup cars? I know some listed above in this thread are Busch cars. And don't forget special Paint Schemes, that will add to the number fo cars you end up with too. Ther was a Dalmation painted Citgo car one of those years. I know there were others but that one came off the top of my head. Some of them probably won't be on e-bay, hit up some swap meets and the bargain bins at collectable stores because some of them aren't worth the time to post on e-bay.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dale Earnhardt, Sr. in like 88 or 89

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dale Earnhardt SR drove GM Goodwrench Monte Carlos and Luminas in 88 and 89. He only drove Ford Thunderbirds in Cup when he drove for Bud Moore and #15 Wrangler team back in 1982 and 1983. Then he went back to Childress and drove for Wrangler and the #3 car in 1984 then to the GM Goodwrench Black car in 1988.

·
Registered
208 Posts
ah guess i got mixed up...i only saw it when i made a page about him for apps, thanks for the correction

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dale went back to Chevy for the final time in 1984. He stayed with Chevrolet until his final race in 2001.

·
Registered
627 Posts
93XR7 said:
Dale Earnhardt SR drove GM Goodwrench Monte Carlos and Luminas in 88 and 89. He only drove Ford Thunderbirds in Cup when he drove for Bud Moore and #15 Wrangler team back in 1982 and 1983. Then he went back to Childress and drove for Wrangler and the #3 car in 1984 then to the GM Goodwrench Black car in 1988.
Good facts on this.

I have that quote on a "reflections" piece on Dale. One of my favorites. Still think of him every cup race.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts