TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have attemted to contact u through email and pm, a enormouse amount of times, and u will not reply, i told u i sent u the money back and i am sure u got it cuase i sent it express mail. now u havnt responded about my cd player, as i said in the email we have already contacted the statesboro pd, and they said give u till feb. to get it here. and if it isnt then they will be contacting the pd where u live, now i have trying many times to approach this in nice way, and now ur trying to hide out so please repond so we dont have to take this to leagle actions.

thanks,
tyler

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Dude, if you're gonna be a tool....at least learn to spell.

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
lilums said:
ok i have attemted to contact u through email and pm, a enormouse amount of times, and u will not reply, i told u i sent u the money back and i am sure u got it cuase i sent it express mail. now u havnt responded about my cd player, as i said in the email we have already contacted the statesboro pd, and they said give u till feb. to get it here. and if it isnt then they will be contacting the pd where u live, now i have trying many times to approach this in nice way, and now ur trying to hide out so please repond so we dont have to take this to leagle actions.

thanks,
tyler
OMG that actually causes physical pain to read that. :bangwall: :zbash:

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Sir William said:
Dude, if you're gonna be a tool....at least learn to spell.
:rofl: :uppoint: :rofl: :uppoint:

:zraped:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
azreael344 said:
OMG that actually causes physical pain to read that. :bangwall: :zbash:

um how? I had 0% of a hard time reading that. Maybe you already have a hard time reading?

Nless he wuz tlkn like a thug then I wld nderstand <--- :rolleyes:

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
ITHURTZ said:
Nless he wuz tlkn like a thug then I wld nderstand <--- :rolleyes:
Ok, thats worse lol. :boom: :rofl:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
WTF? which emails are you talking about? the last one you sent me was before you even sent the money back, i'm still waiting to make sure it clears, i wouldn't put it past you to send me a rubber check, after all you did try to sell me a stereo by misrepresenting it, once i am ABSOLUTELY sure that it clears i'll send you your cheezy stereo back, mmmmkay? oh yeah, BTW, learn how to spell, later'z.....;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is a money order its going to clear.

i am still waiting. please give me the shipping number soon as it ships out

plus i left u tons of pms and emails

anyways ju st give me the number when it sends out

tyler

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
FYI,
A money order is no more negotiable than a personal check. Money orders, cashiers checks and personal
checks are all subject to holds at the bank. You are at their mercy as to how quickly it clears.
US Postal Money orders, on the other hand, are generally not held and may
also be cashed out at any post office.

Food for thought.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
so the money order i get at the currency exchange are treated as checks? The only place I have ever had a problem with money orders is etronics.com everyone else treats it as a credit card.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
The reason is that everybody and their brother is issuing money orders now. USPS and Western Union are the only two nationally accepted money orders that I know of that aren't treated like checks. Most banks charge little if anything for cashiers checks and they're even better than money orders. My account gives me free cashiers checks any time I want them. No problem.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
lilums said:
......plus i left u tons of pms and emails........
hey tyler, stop saying your sending me stuff when your not, because if i'm not mistaken, my isp can check to see if you are, ;) and like i said in my previous post, you'll get it when your payment clears,

anyways, if you want, you're welcome to come pick it up if you don't wanna wait, and what is your new address? you did say you were "moving to canada", so what is it? lmk, later'z....:)

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
hehe bad chorizo!! :D. i use USPS or my local bank money orders and haven't had a prob, well that anyone has told me about....

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Actually, there are issues with money orders. I sent an $800 m/o that I bought at my credit union down to Michigan. The guys bank waited 5+ days for it to clear. His bank said that it had something to do with "recent" m/o fraud going on.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
chorizon said:
if i'm not mistaken, my isp can check to see if you are
Since I work for your ISP, just a different division... Yes, within a month or two the incoming SMTP server logs will show any e-mails coming to your account. PM's... well that depends on if SW does nightly backups.

And yes, there is a ton of fake money orders being sent out, though usually from over seas. The scam goes like this, either someone gives you a money order for a lot more than what you are selling an item for (usually "for shipping then send the rest back") or the "Nigerian" scams of "cash this, send us X amount and keep Y amount"

Of course with both of these the bank used to issue the money, you would send the "extra" back to the originator's drop box and then the bank would find out it's a fake money order and come after you to pay back the entire money order.

So banks now actually waiting until a money order clears so they don't have to go through all of that is extremely feasable.

And on the off chance Chorizon is trying to cheat you, well we'll send a lynchmob after him. ;)

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
The reason is that there are a lot of money orders issued in less-than-upstanding places. Heck, you can get a money order from the local convenience store made out by a guy who can't even make change. Sure, he's trustable. No thank you. I get one, it's clearing before I honor it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.