TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have a 95 v-8 and im planing on putting the S-Strim on my cat (if everything goes as I plan). Now, I'm also looking to put PI heads, can this be done??? Will I be able to put the vortech with the PI's?? Also this guy send me this email telling me this:

My car made 440rwhp & 455 TQ on the following mods vortech s-trim (12psi), aftercooler, BBK L/T's w/ O/R hipe, FMS 42#, Walboro 255 l/hr intank, TwEECer, AFM Powerpipe and a couple of other things....ran low 11's on DR's at more than 125mph on the stock block/drivetrain.....the head unit has less than 20 miles on it since a refurbishment a couple of months ago (dyno time only) at a cost of $460 via Vortech- all new gears, seals, and the upgraded impeller were also replaced let me know if your are interested and how much of the kit you would be interested in b/c I can give you the basic kit (from Vortech) or I can add in some other goodies....

I need the complete vortech kit, the aftercooler, can i use the FMS 42#? or are they 2 big??? What about the walboro 255?? What you guys think.... I appreciate any help possible.. Thanks..

Israel

·
Registered
68 Posts
PI heads on a 95 short block is going to yeild way to high of cxomression for a supercharged motor. Use non-PI (96-98) heads with PI cams. Better results and more blower friendly

MOSES

1 - 2 of 2 Posts