TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious who else here has a 3.8sc cougar. I just picked one up tonight 89 5 speed keyless entry moonroof premium stereo power everything. most of its broke or non working tho lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not yet it got dark before i could get pics

·
Registered
390 Posts
white xr7

just curious who else here has a 3.8sc cougar. I just picked one up tonight 89 5 speed keyless entry moonroof premium stereo power everything. most of its broke or non working tho lol
i have a 90 white xr7 with 101k that i had to put a motor in.been working on her for 2yrs( abs unit needed) runs good, still need a few lil things grey leather int.

·
Super Moderator
7,618 Posts
I used to have an 89 XR7 5-speed. I got rid of it cause the floors rotted out of it, but I loved that car, and it was very good to me for the 2 years I daily drove it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my teeves? brake booster has been rebuilt.. 6 or 7 months ago

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've got two in a garage that haven't moved in 5 or more years.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Does a not original SC XR7 count? Mine is a 94 with the drive train from a 89 Thunderbird SC. All wiring is custom with 94 Thunderbird PCM and Ignition module and crank sensor from Taurus. EGR delete SCP full dual exhaust no cats. Its going to be painted next week, then back on the road after a year in the garage.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i have a 89 xr7 that was a3.8sc 5 speed but is now a 5.0 aod car....got tired of fixin the 3.8 so i put the 5.0 in then kept breaking rear axles so i put a performance automatic aod in it
mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts