1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
same thing happened to me back at the begining of september. i got pi cams from a member of corral.net and when i got them they were damaged. they were mint and the damage was from the way the idiot had them packed. at first he didnt want to give me my money back but after about a month of talking back and forth through email he agreed to give it back. if i was you i would just buy new ones, thats what i'm doing. the damage to mine was also repairable but not worth it in my opinion.

Frank

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fdawg97lx said:
same thing happened to me back at the begining of september. i got pi cams from a member of corral.net and when i got them they were damaged. they were mint and the damage was from the way the idiot had them packed. at first he didnt want to give me my money back but after about a month of talking back and forth through email he agreed to give it back. if i was you i would just buy new ones, thats what i'm doing. the damage to mine was also repairable but not worth it in my opinion.

Frank
Yeah, i'm buying new ones, but the total cost for everything is well over $300 (new & old) :(

So anything I can get back will help.. I'm going to still try to see what I can do.. but the guy is a jerk pretty much... I still think it was a scam... things just don't fit... but whatever... it's a long story, too hard to explain on here...

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
One of my PI cams had similar markings on one of the journals. It wasn't AS severe as yours, but he polished the rough spot even (for free, although I did get $750 of machine work+engine parts). Ask your machine shop if they can take care of it for you.
-Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts