TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I would let you know, that I have available to us, a place where we can camp out year round. My dad has 70 or so acres of property near Kings mtn., SC, and will let us use it whenever we want. There is a 7+ acre lake on the property, complete with a friggin beaver.....hopefully someone will take care of that problem. So if anyone wants to do a group campout this is the spot. The spot is back down a dirt trail though, so lowered, non-adjustable suspension birds may have an issue getting down there, my dad will be leveling the road back in soon, so that shouldn't be an issue. I'll get him to send me some pictures of the area that we would camp out at.

Pictures should come soon.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naaa......if it were... the whole area would be quarantined....:D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pictures are up for the campsite area, they are big pics...

the area is still being worked on, and some of the trees you see may not be there...

The lake level will be lowered to remove the dead trees out of the water, and make the place suitable enough to toss Andy into....:D

56K be prepared to wait

http://chapters.tccoa.com/nc/campsite/

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, now that autofair is out of the way....

Anyone thinking of a date they would like to go camping? I need to tell dad of an Approx date so he can get the path cleared to get the birds to the camp area without getting them all scratched up from the undergrowth...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.