TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to change my front bumper so question is can a 97 bumper go on a 95 LX without any mods?? straight bolt on. And if not what needs to be done?

·
Registered
970 Posts
yes, but you need the pieces underneith the cover too. everything else should fit just fine (that's why there's atleast one post below this one talking about a 96-7 front end conversion) if you got the $$, pick up the headlights too. I hink the 94-5 will fit fine (if not, it's really close), but the 96-7 look much better.

-jw

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
And if you do get the headlights, you need to get the hood too. Just so it all looks right in the front.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
204 Posts
I converted mine, and the honeycomb plastic piece under the bumper cover will need to be modified or replaced with that of 97. To modify it, I just removed the two corner sections.

As suggested, if you have the $$ buy yourself the 97 headlights and a set of clear corners. Get the headlights from FiveStarFord with the member discount, saves quite a bit.

The hood will be just fine, there will just be very small gap on one section of the headlight...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts