TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone sponsor a weekly or bi weekly meeting of the birds in the Detroit area? We can work on each others cars and keep them running together. I would do it, but I do not have enough garage and tools to make it happen. I am sure together we could make some big changes on everyones cars. We could make a schedule for everyone to get a turn getting some help making a mod or something. Just an Idea.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Id be up for it if someone's got the garage I can throw some of my tool's in the truck and be over.

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey let me know i was in the process of selling my bird i need to work on it pronto.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey man not sound mean but what the hell are you doing with that car???

One minute you want to turn it into a race car next it's for sale then you fix it then wanna sell it what's the deal man?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
idea who's ever car were working on has to supply the beer!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
515 Posts
listen if you all wanna come up to the thumb, i got my own home, own garage, tons of beer, grill we can drink grill party work on cars, but its a bit out of the way but we could crash here if anyone wanted to

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'm sure I could pack the truck and head up that way. I think it all depends on the car if it's driveable or not.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
oh by the way roger after I get back from PA we can try to get your car figured out I think I know the problem and it should be a quick thing (wheel off) (drum off) (1 minute) done.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'm leaving Thursday evening my girl is gonna stay with her mom for the weekend. I will be going over to my brother's work after about 4:30 I'm pushed for time there cause they leave at 6 and I wanna try to change the rear-end fluid before I go the humming noise is killing me but I think im gonna have to rebuild the rear end soon (pinion bearing seems like).

I got project's to work on but can't get the car up there lol. hey we can do the rearend in my truck lol.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Dennis, what are you guys doing to Native's car?
I might be up to work on it too, I'm working 8-5 all week, and am tired of going home and sitting around waiting for work to start in the morning again. haha

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
at the moment his rear brakes are squealing (drum's) somewhere down the road hes doing a 4V swap I beleive.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Roger im nominating your garage for your car!!!!!!
Might wanna get that second garage up in the back yard!!!!:D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
yup, motor is in the garage at the new house right now, with a nice Tranny right beside it ready for the Jmod to be done on it.

Couldn't do it in Cali, didn't have a lot of time or support!

Yea, anyone that wants to come, let me know and I will shoot you the addy....

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
naw forget that im tired of working on your car LMAO Just playing hey your phone is ringing.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts