·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
LOL seems rare! Only one! I think they confused it with a Taurus

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First of all, it's obviously NOT a 91 and secondly, they list the price as $3500 yet on the page you click to get to the page I posted, it's listed at $2600. Very bizarre. It looks to me like a 97 Sport but who knows? It actually looks pretty decent, I like the skirting. But the lot is run by rip-off artists.
GUN

·
Registered
461 Posts
Are we looking at the same picture? That is most likely a 91, it's definitely NOT a 97 or a 95. Also the body moulding looks terrible it's falling off on the side. And look at the condition of the rest of the car. Looks like a barely running beater at best.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Looks pretty beat and abused, and yeah, the price on the link and the price on the page are different. Maybe they haven't lowered the price on the actual page yet.

Looks like a '91 base with crap GFX and a 5.0. Guess that's considered a Sport, but it has LX wheels. Did the Sports come with these wheels?
:confused:

Definately not a '97. Hoping that was a typo Gunslinger.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooops, stupid me. My fingers out typed my brain. Alcohol will do that. I was looking at a 97 before I typed my reply. It IS very obviously a 91, but the actual car up close, translated as 20 feet away, actually looks good, except for the driver's side molding and the damaged right front fender. I haven't actually gone over to look under the hood and that's what I was wondering about. Most likely a 5.0 with no mods which I ain't all that interested in.
GUN

·
Registered
239 Posts
i don't know what that is..but it looks horrible...and it's certainly not worth 3500 in my opinion. the whole front end looks like a box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts