TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently the victim of a car accident, and my t bird was totaled. The other driver's insurance is doing practically nothing, and doing it slow. I have a lot of details about how this has affected me in the last week, and how it will affect me for the next few weeks as well, but I wont post all that until I know if this is a good place to ask for some advice, and maybe a little help. I feel as if my lawyer doesnt want to stand up for what I believe in, but I want to know from other peoples' experiences what I should fight, what I would be wasting my time on, and how much money I should expect to receive fairly. I dont want to criticize my lawyer or argue with him for not standing up for me, and have him drop my case over something I should just let go. If it is okay to ask for help here, please let me know. I appreciate it.

Rick Murta

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Rick, you really haven't give us enough info to go on. We'd be glad to lend an opinion or two, but we need more details.

BTW, moved to Misc for broader audience.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yeah need alittle more info, but you could always drop the lawyer and get a new one.
There is a whole lot of them everywhere, I am sure that if it was not your fault they will help you get everything you need and alittle extra for themselves.
Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts