TCCoA Forums banner

401 - 420 of 444 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Yea, VA is a Communist ... oh I mean Commonwealth state. Which means they have extra-screwy laws. VA is also the only state in the union - that I'm aware of - that has made radar detectors illegal.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Yea, VA is a Communist ... oh I mean Commonwealth state. Which means they have extra-screwy laws. VA is also the only state in the union - that I'm aware of - that has made radar detectors illegal.
Ron I bet if you held up a donut to the trooper like your avatar, he would have let you go lol. But yes I believe we are the only state.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I have 5% all around on my truck, 5% on the front two, 2% on the back three of my F-150, 35% on the front two on my white bird, 5% on the back three, state law is 35% on the front and as dark as you want on the back three or more as long as you have a drivers and passenger side rear view mirror. If you drive a vehicle without a production passenger side mirror (like an old Honda) you must be no darker then 35% all around, also states that all vehicles must have a minimum of two rear view mirrors.

Honestly though I only have trouble in Utah, they pull over anyone they can't see due to their 43% front window law. They are also nice enough to issue you a ticket for tint regardless of what state you're from, and if you try to tell them it's legal in your state they pull out a light meter and check your state laws, if it's above your state law they are nice enough to issue you two tickets.

Nevada doesn't really care. They mentioned at the beginning of this year and last year that they were going to have highway patrol start pulling people over for illegal tint, it was even on the news, but the reason was because if they can't see that you are or are not wearing a seat belt they have the right to pull you over due to the Click it or Ticket law, and if they suspected tint was the reason they had the right to site you for it, since they always have.

·
Banned
69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts

·
̇
3,702 Posts
bsmith181992 said:
Here's one of my others. Bought it 11 months ago bone stock. It's had a pretty good year!
Nice! :thumbsup:

That has a nice stance to it..Bottomed out on anything yet?

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
here's my clucker

·
Registered
22 Posts
here's the old clucker that's no longer with us.

·
Registered
22 Posts
^^^^ It's an easyrod from easyrods.com *shudder* *cringe* :zraped:

Shouldn't pictures of those be banned on tccoa, it's like posting rape videos or something...

And yea what he said, most of them look much worse. thats the best trimmed one yet but the glass *** still looks like chit.
LMAO!!! Agreed lol

401 - 420 of 444 Posts