TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I submit that it cannot!

Got one of the best video games ever today for what I think is the best video game system ever. I haven't played this game in many many years. I have been wanting a SNES for some time now and I came across one last weekend at a Goodwill store. I got the system, two controlers, all the connections and a crappy game (Spawn) for $6.36 :headbang: I got Zelda and Killer Instinct off ebay and got them in the mail today, soon to follow will be Super Metroid (another one of the greatest ever IMHO), Super Mario RPG, Lagoon, etc.

Yeah, I know I'm a dork :)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i still have my snes in its orginall box with a buttload of games. most notably final fantasy 3 in its orginal box with almost all of its orginal papers. i also have link, metroid, ff2, and a bunch of others. imo gaming was at its best on the snes, many many good games came out on that system.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
You're not a dork, just a geek :gapteeth:

I have a lot of old systems that I still play. Heck, 2 of my best friends and I have a hockey tourney going each month on Dreamcast NHL2K. We have played that game so much that we've burnt up 2 Dreamcast decks, and 3 game CD's- all to the point where they just wouldn't work. Not to mention the 7 controllers that we have broken, he he... Yea, we have some "temper issues" sometimes, lol :tongue:

I also play/own:

Atari 7800
NES
SNES
N64
PS1
PS2
Sega Saturn w/ 32X
Sega Genesis

My wife loves the old games, and if I could afford it, I would buy an arcade standup of something, maybe Donkey Kong or PacMan. The closest thing I have is my pinball machine, but someday....

Jay

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've watched my kids play those games, but I didn't have the patience to learn them ;).

I can, however, remember being a 'Pong' expert! :woowoo:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
blip, blip blip...lol.. I play that game still. Heck, when we got Test Drive 3?? for PS2, we all sat at the pong game at the beginning and played it, instead of Driver, lol.

Jay

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
aaron, the EB games on 441 has controllers and games for the SNES if you want more...sweet *** as hell :znanner:

I got an xbox on monday, already have full spectrum warrior, ghost recon2, and call of duty...

nothing is better than old skule though, kids now days cant appreciate that.

joseph

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Pitfall anyone???

Jay

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
nothing is better than old skule though, kids now days cant appreciate that.

joseph
You ever see Nick Swardson's Comedy Central Presents special where he is talking about old skule games like Pac Man and DK? Funny stuff...

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
You've gotta get Super Mario All Starts, that game, the games within that game, simply rocked, gotta love original mario bros. with "good" graphics & sound :)

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Palmguy said:
You ever see Nick Swardson's Comedy Central Presents special where he is talking about old skule games like Pac Man and DK? Funny stuff...

It's on right now! Flip to Comedy Central!!! :headbang: :headbang:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts